My Photo
Name:
Location: The Oregon Cascades, near PDX, United States

Our home in the Oregon Cascades, provides us with peaceful days, and star-filled nights. We are grateful for fresh air, clean water, and enough space for our garden.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's been a long time since I posted here. We had a sort of rough winter with lots of snow in December, a flood in our local library, and several dear friends departing from our lives.

We're pleased to have had a wonderful adventure in January, when we were witness to history, at the historic inauguration of Barack Obama in Washington DC. We will never forget it~!

This poor blog has been nearly abandoned, but I have been getting some requests to bring it up to date.

I'm going to try to do what I can to fill in the blanks, then I'll try my best to keep up regular postings. I missed an entire season, but it'sspring here now. I'll try to post once a week...most likely on the week-ends~! Please leave comments~!

Thank you to all the readers who have not given up on me. If you want to see what's been happening at PeaceMealGarden for the last few months, please feel free to see ALL of my public photo albums at: http://picasaweb.google.com/PeaceMealGarden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home