My Photo
Name:
Location: The Oregon Cascades, near PDX, United States

Our home in the Oregon Cascades, provides us with peaceful days, and star-filled nights. We are grateful for fresh air, clean water, and enough space for our garden.

Monday, November 03, 2008


Barack Obama in Portland, Oregon.
Check out: http://www.myspace.com/peacemealgarden to see my profile tribute to Barack~!

Sorry that I have been off-the-blog for a couple of months...circumstances were beyond my control.

I'm hoping to get caught up this week, then back to posting photos here, every week or so. Thanks for sticking with my blog, even when I did not~!
Don't forget to VOTE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pedram M. said...

I'm happy to see Obama as the new US president and I wish all the best for the upcoming 4 years!

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home