My Photo
Name:
Location: The Oregon Cascades, near PDX, United States

Our home in the Oregon Cascades, provides us with peaceful days, and star-filled nights. We are grateful for fresh air, clean water, and enough space for our garden.

Friday, June 20, 2008

DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE. Bend, Oregon May 2008. I didn't take these pictures. The tickets said "no cameras" and I believed it.
The person who took these got in line at 2:30, while we were exploring Paulina Lake. the person who took these ran to the front when her ticket had been scanned, and was standing in the second row. We arrived at 6:00 and were sitting in the back. It rained a little right before the show, but we have all the proper gear, and we didn't get wet. Lots of fans were wearing trash bags! Anyhow...these were shot with a Canon PowerShot s5IS and I got them out of PhotBucket. I think they are pretty good!


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home