My Photo
Name:
Location: The Oregon Cascades, near PDX, United States

Our home in the Oregon Cascades, provides us with peaceful days, and star-filled nights. We are grateful for fresh air, clean water, and enough space for our garden.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Hummingbird Highway.

These shots were taken from the car, as we made our way back up the Hummingbird Highway, toward the airport.

Lots of the towns along this road are small industrial centers, created to process the citrus crops that grow in huge plantations around here.

This little town on a hill caught my eye! It looks like somewhere I would find it to be entirely pleasant during the winter!

I didn't make a note of the name, and unfortunately it's not on the map. If you like it too, you just need to go to Belize, and look for it! Click to enlarge all my photos!


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home