My Photo
Name:
Location: The Oregon Cascades, near PDX, United States

Our home in the Oregon Cascades, provides us with peaceful days, and star-filled nights. We are grateful for fresh air, clean water, and enough space for our garden.

Monday, March 03, 2008

As usual when you take an all-day snorkeling tour in Belize, lunch is served on the smallest of islands with the whitest of sands.

The first three photos in this group were taken by our new friend Craig: http://www.flipflopflyin.com/ I highly recommend his website to you...You should be able to waste whole days exploring around inside his unusual body of work...you can click on the creatures to see funny animations or you can click where it says "blog" to read of his more recent adventures...I promise you won't regret making him a FAVORITE...he's very funny!

You could leave comments encouraging Craig to visit us here in Oregon, for the Fair!

Kraig took the last picture of the lone pelican. To tell the truth, none of these capture the actual colors... I didn't take my camera today, and I regreted it as soon as we saw the dolphins!



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home