My Photo
Name:
Location: The Oregon Cascades, near PDX, United States

Our home in the Oregon Cascades, provides us with peaceful days, and star-filled nights. We are grateful for fresh air, clean water, and enough space for our garden.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Three robins are left in the nest!

I was standing on a rickety old garden chair, trying to take this picture, and talking to the robins...saying "I love you birds." and " I wouldn't hurt you for a million bucks." All of a sudden, the first robin flew away, leaving these three! By the end of the day, all of them were gone!

The crop of red currents was huge this year...these look like jelly to me. Below, you'll see apple blossoms, in a picture taken in April, and the little Fuji apples that have now appeared like magic! Thanks, bees!



 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home